Do we need a Public Adjuster or Attorney?

If you are having difficulties with your insurance claim, you may want to seek the help of a Public Insurance Adjuster or Attorney.

A Public Insurance Adjuster will generally charge between 10% to 15% of the claim amount or 10% to 15% of the insurance amount above what you have previously been offered.

Sinkhole Attorneys will generally charge 33% of any insurance proceeds above anything you have been offered prior to representation.

If you would like a name and number for a good Public Insurance Adjuster or Sinkhole Attorney, please give us a call.

sinkhole under home

TN map         FL map

Contact Us! - click here!


813-881-0400 Tampa or 888-564-1075 or 615-285-9585 Tennessee



Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved. Designed by Ktdesigning inc.